Friday, October 28, 2016

October 2016 Favorites

Hey everyone! It's time for another monthly favorites of mine. I cannot believe that this month is nearly over. I was browsing Youtube earlier, and I saw someone had posted their October favorites, and I thought "OH MY GOSH! ALREADY?!?" Yes folks, already. It's absolutely insane to think that the end of the year will be here before we know it.

Alright y'all, let's get to the good stuff, and find out what I've been loving this month!




So spoiler for you guys, Catrice was kind enough to send me this mascara, along with several other products earlier this month. I plan on doing a full product break down on everything that they sent me, so be sure to follow me if you are wondering about their products. 


I absolutely adore this mascara. It literally looks like I'm wearing false lashes when I wear this stuff. It gives my lashes amazing length, and it doesn't make them look clumpy at all. It also doesn't flake on me throughout the day, which as everyone knows, is a HUGE plus. I've literally worn just this mascara for the past 2 weeks, and I have to say, I'M IN LOVE!!



When I think of fall time, I can't help but think of this scent. I have been burning this candle non-stop since the month of October began, and I can't get enough. I'm so happy I picked up several of these, so I can continue to burn it through the remainder of the year. This smells like sweet vanilla marshmallow, with a hint of smoldering woods. Unfortunately it looks like Bath and Body Works is sold out of the larger size of this scent on their website; however, you can still pick it up in the smaller candle. 

3.) Lazy Susan Brush Holder


I actually picked this beauty up at my local Marshall's; however, I'm sure you can find something similar online. I love this thing. It holds all of my brushes, and I love that it spins, so everything is easily accessible. I only paid about $18 for it, so that makes it even better! Check it out in action!



4.) Lorac Mega Pro 3 Eye Shadow Palette


I actually did a full swatch and review of this beauty when it first launched. My blog post on it can be found here!!  This palette has been absolutely perfect for the start of the fall season. The shadows are gorgeous, pigmented, creamy, and blend like a dream!!


Lorac, in my opinion, makes some of the BEST shadows out there!


I had no idea that this palette was already sold out!!! I cannot say that I'm surprised though. This palette is amazing!



I actually received this palette in my September Boxycharm, and when I haven't been using my Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette, I've been using this! The shadows are nicely pigmented, and they blend so easily. It's a great palette for achieving an every-day makeup look. I love that Boxycharm sent subscribers this palette, because I would never have known how amazing it is!!


This palette is still currently available on the Studio Makeup website; however, it is limited edition. If you don't have it in your collection, I promise you need it!!

Boxycharm is also sending out subscribers ANOTHER studio makeup eye shadow palette next month in the November box. The spoilers for that can be found here. If you aren't subscribed, I would highly suggest subbing, at least for the month of November, so you don't miss out on that palette!

Alright everyone, those are all of my favorites for the month of October! What products were you loving this month? Let me know in the comments section below, and also be sure to follow me so you don't miss out on future posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment