Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 2016 Boxycharm Full Spoilers!

October is looking like it will be another fantastic month for Boxycharm. For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well.


Above is the theme for October! It makes me think of AHS Freak Show! Anyone else agree??


For the month of October, All subscribers will be receiving 1 or 2 of the above shown products!


What are you hoping to receive? I'm personally hoping to receive the Ofra Highlighter. I've been drooling over it for quite some time. I personally won't use the TEMPTU liquid bronzer, so I'm hoping I don't receive that. 


All subscribers will be receiving the Luxie Eye Blender Brush Pack! I personally love Luxie brushes, and I receive them all the time for subscription boxes. I'm slowly completing my collection thanks to Boxycharm!


All subscribers will be receiving a Starlooks Ultra-Matte Lip Paint
 

Everyone will also be receiving the IBY Beauty Three's Company Eye Shadow Trio.


The finally item that everyone will be receiving is the Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protection Creme

That's will be everything for the month of October. What do y'all think of these spoilers. Let me know in the comments section below, and if you aren't already subscribed, just click the link below to get started today!


No comments:

Post a Comment