Friday, October 14, 2016

November 2016 Boxycharm Spoilers!

Alright everyone, the first sneak peek for the November Boxycharm box just arrived, and my goodness is it gorgeous!!!! 


All subscribers will be receiving a Studio Makeup On-The-Go palette with all the beautiful shades shown above!


I am so in love with the Studio Makeup palette that we received in the September Boxycharm, so I cannot wait to get my hands on this one, too! 

The second sneak peek looks pretty amazing, too!!


Charmers will either be receiving the Vintage Cosmetics Illuminating Face Highlighter or a Makeup Geek Blush, which will come in 1 of 12 shades. 

Subscribers will also be receiving one of the following items in their box.



If you are not already subscribed to Boxycharm, then follow the link below to get started today. I promise you will not want to miss out on this palette in November! Also be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on coming up spoilers for this month's box!


3 comments: