Friday, September 23, 2016

Boxycharm September 2016 Unboxing

Welcome back everyone! It's time, once again, for another Boxycharm unboxing. For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well. Keep reading below to see what I received this month. This post does contain referral links. 

This was, hands down, the BEST Boxycharm that I have ever received. 


When I saw that subscribers would be receiving this item in their box this month, my inner eye shadow hoarder was doing some major cartwheels. I love this palette! It is absolutely gorgeous, and it's perfect for fall makeup looks. The shimmers are so soft and buttery, and the mattes are highly pigmented, as well. Many people are saying that it trumps the Ky-Shadow palette that just recently launched! Did y'all love this as much as I do? Let me know! 


Swatches of the Studio Makeup Palette.

I received mine in the shade Fiery, and it's a beautiful, rich red color. While this isn't particular the first color I would have picked for myself, the formula on this is amazing! It's HIGHLY pigmented, and goes on the lips so easily. I applied it around 1 p.m., and it was still going strong around 7 p.m. And that was after having dinner!!! I definitely plan on purchasing the other colors available in this line! What color did you receive in your box this month?


Swatches of the Pur Lip Lacquer.


While I have an already insane amount of eyeliners in my collection, I love when subscription services send them, because you can never have enough, in my opinion. Eyeliner is one of the items I go through the quickest, so I love having back-ups. This particular one is nice and creamy, and it glides on easily without tugging on my eyes. It didn't fade throughout the day either. 


Swatches of the Hikari eyeliner.

This was probably my least favorite item in this month's box, and that's saying something, because I still liked it. It claims it smells like strawberry banana, but to me, it smelled like cherry which is still nice. The scent lasted on my hair all day, and it did help smooth my hair; however, it wasn't as moisturizing as I would have liked. 

This nail color is beautiful and perfect for fall! It's opaque with just two coats, and I love that it has a slight shimmer to it. It applied easily, and has held up well for the past two days with no chipping. 


Yummy Mummy on my nails.

The overall value of this month's box is $110.95!!! I say it every month, but I will say it again, I don't know how Boxycharm does it!! How did you like the box this month? Let me know in the comments section below. For those that aren't currently subscribed, there is still time to get this month's box. Just follow the link below to get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment