Thursday, December 22, 2016

January 2017 Boxycharm Spoilers

Hey everyone! I just love when it's time for more spoilers, and it looks like Boxycharm might be knocking it out of the park yet again!

This month, subscribers will receive ONE of the following:



 ALL subscribers will also be receiving the Vintage Cosmetics Illuminating Face Highlighter Duo Set, which retails for $35!!


I received a Vintage Cosmetics highlighter in my November Boxycharm, and I love it! However, because I received a product like this from the same company just a few months ago, I'm not too excited to receiving another one. I will definitely give it a try though!

There is still time to sign up in order to receive January's box. Let me know what you think of this spoiler in the comments section below, and also be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future spoilers and unboxings.


No comments:

Post a Comment