Saturday, December 17, 2016

December 2016 Play! by Sephora Unboxing

Hello everyone! It's finally time for my Play! by Sephora unboxing for the month of December. Play! by Sephora is a $10/month beauty and makeup subscription service. They send 6 samples each month, along with a PLAY! BOOK of tips and tricks, and a PLAY! PASS for in-store learning. You can take the PLAY! PASS into any Sephora store, and use it to earn an additional 50 points with any purchases made. There is a waiting list to join; however, it does open up for everyone from time to time. Just continue to check in, and add your email address to be notified once it does!


As I just mentioned, each box comes with a Play! pass, which you can take into stores to learn more about the products you received. If you make a purchase, and hand this card over at that time, you will receive 50 extra Sephora points added onto your total. 


When you open up the Play! book, it gives you a detailed look at all of the products that you received. I love this part of my box, because it tells you how to use each product, and even provides tips and tricks on how to make it work the best for you!


Also, each month, you will receive all of your goodies in a cute little bag! I normally don't care much for these bags, but the one this month is really cute!!


Each month, there will be a variation in the items that subscribers receive. This month I received the box ending in 816.



I really didn't think I would like this perfume when I read that it has hints of rose in it, but I actually ended up loving it. It has hints of rose, geranium, and vetiver. It smells sexy, yet sophisticated without being too over-powering. Definitely perfect for a night out. 



This reminds me a lot of the Benefit POREfessional face primer. It smoothes my fine lines, fills in my pores, and leaves my face looking nice and smooth. My foundation laid nicely on my skin, and even though it doesn't claim to keep your skin matte, it did help control my oils. I will definitely be picking up the full size of this once my sample runs out!



I have had several of these cream lip stains on my wish list for some time now, but I've never gotten around to purchasing any of them. That's why I'm so happy that I received a sample of one in my box this month. 


This is a beautiful true red color. The formula is nice and creamy, and it applies evenly to my lips. It dries down matte, yet doesn't feel overly drying on my lips. It lasted for hours on my lips without needing to reapply. It works just as well as some other more expensive brands out there. I will definitely be purchasing more of these!!


Here is a swatch of the cream lip stain. 



This is my holy grail makeup setting spray, so I am always up for receiving more of it! It has a nice, fine spray, which applies evenly to my face. It helps keep my makeup on my face all night long! I have yet to find a setting spray as good as this one is. 



I have used this mascara in the past, so I already knew that I was going to love it! It gives my lashes fantastic length and volume, without making them look too clumpy. It also doesn't flake on me throughout the day. 


I really like the applicator on this as well. It has a curve to it, that lifts your lashes, and gives them even more volume. I'm really happy to have another sample of this. 



I have been wanting to try this dry shampoo for quite some time now, so thank you Sephora for including this in my box this month! It has a pleasant scent to it, and it really does help zap any excess oils in my hair. Luckily it doesn't leave behind a white residue like so many other dry shampoos do . I wish the sample size was a little bit bigger; however, once it runs out, I will be repurchasing a full-size of this!

That is everything that I received in my December Play! By Sephora box. What items did you receive this month? Let me know in the comments section below, and if you haven't already subscribed to my blog, please do, so you don't miss out on future reviews and unboxings.

No comments:

Post a Comment