Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 2016 Boxycharm Unboxing


Welcome back everyone! It's time, once again, for another Boxycharm unboxing. For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well. Keep reading below to see what I received this month. This post does contain referral links. 


Each month, your box comes with a little card that details all of the items that you received, and lists the full retail value of each item. 


This is something that I wish all subscription boxes did. Whose with me?



I love receiving lip products in my subscription boxes, because I have an obsession with them, plus they always send brands that I would never go out and buy on my own. 


This is a beautiful mauve color, that went on easily, and dried down completely matte. It wasn't uncomfortable on my lips either. Also this product did not budge! It lasted about 8 hours on my lips before I needed to touch it up!


Here is the liquid lipstick swatched.



I'm so happy that I received this product in my box this month, because I have been on the hunt for a nice eye cream. 


This particular one says that it will help with under-eye puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. I tried it out for the first time this morning, and it left behind a nice cooling sensation. I definitely saw an immediate decrease in the puffiness underneath my eyes, and it helped with my dark circles as well. If this continues to work for me, then I will definitely be repurchasing it. 



I'm so happy that I received this highlighter. When the spoilers went live, and I saw this, I was hoping I would get it, and thankfully I did!


The packaging is gorgeous, and so is the color. I received the shade rose gold. It looks perfect on my fair complexion! The formula is nice and buttery, and it goes on so easily. It gives a nice shimmer to my skin, without looking chunky or glittery.


Here is the highlighter swatched.



I love getting brushes in my boxes! This brush works perfectly to blend shadows on the outer corner of the eye, or to blend out the lower lash line. You could also use it to highlight the brow bone or the inner corner. I've never tried Crown Brushes before, but this one works great! The bristles are nice and soft, and thankfully it doesn't shed. 



I absolutely loved the Studio Makeup palette that we received in the September Boxycharm, so when I saw that we were getting another palette from them this month, I almost did cart-wheels.


This palette is stunning, and it offers cool-toned pinky colors, whereas the previous palette had warm-toned neutral shades. 


Here are all of the shimmer shades swatches. They are all very pigmented, and blendable. There was a little bit of fall-out with these shades, but it wasn't too bad. These are finger swatches, which were done with ZERO primer underneath!


Here are all of the matte shades in the palette. These are once again finger swatches, done with ZERO primer on underneath. Some of the shades were a little patchy when I swatched them; however, they applied nicely to my lids. There was some fall-out with these shades, as well. 


Here are all of the shades in the palette swatched together. I have only used this palette once or twice, and I was definitely impressed with it. I can't wait to use it more, and I have a feeling that it may be featured in a monthly favorites soon :)

That is everything that I received in my Boxycharm this month! This was definitely the best box that I have ever received, and it had an overall value of $134.94!! How did you like the box this month, and did you receive something different? Let me know in the comments section below! Also be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future spoilers and unboxings!

Here is a spoiler for the upcoming December Boxycharm!


No comments:

Post a Comment