Saturday, December 24, 2016

Spongelle Product Review


Many of y'all probably haven't heard of Spongelle before, so let me give you a quick run down on the company. Spongelle is a bath company that offers unique body wash infused bath sponges and lotions. They have many different scents and sponge styles to choose from. A few months ago, Boxycharm subscribers received a Spongelle product in their box, and that was the first time that I was introduced to the Spongelle brand. I was intrigued by their products, because it was something that you don't see everyday, or at least I don't. I reached out to them several months back, and they so graciously sent me some samples to try out and share with y'all. 


Each body wash infused sponge is good for up to at least 14 uses, and as previously mentioned, comes in many different scents. Spongelle sent me 3 different ones to try out and review for y'all.



I love just about anything that is coconut verbena scented, so when I saw this, I was super excited. It has a nice smell that lingered on my skin several hours after using it. 


Not only does it have the body wash already infused in it, but the sponge itself helps to exfoliate the skin, and leaves you feeling nice and soft. 


There are the directions on the back of each box, that tells you how to use the product. Basically you wet it, give it a few squeezes to get the lather going, and then use it like you would any bath loofah or sponge. 



This particular sponge has a lavender and sea salt scent, and is good for up to 15 uses. 


I LOVE the way this particular scent smells. It is so calming and relaxing. I will keep it by my bath for those days when I really want something nice and calming. 


I also love that Spongelle sent me this one, because I'm a Taurus, and my stubborn self needs that calming effect from time to time. This leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, with a wonderful scent that lingers on my skin for hours after I use it. 



This sponge has a warm amber scent, and is good for up to 15 uses. This one though has glitter on the outside of the sponge, claiming to make you glow.


I will admit that I was skeptical when I saw it for the first time. Me and glitter rarely get along with one another. I consider it the craft herpes of the world. But for sampling purposes, I tried this out. The glitter on this sponge is basically just a coating on the outside, and after the first couple of uses, will be gone completely. 


It made a huge mess in my shower; however, it was very easy to rinse away. As for it sticking to my skin, very little, if any did. For a glittery product to not permanently stick to everything it comes into contact with is a HUGE plus in my book. 


Here is a closer look at the glitter on this sponge. The scent is amazing, and again, it lingered on my skin hours after using it.

I hope y'all enjoyed this blog post. If you are interested in any of this products, definitely check out spongelle.com. If you use the code Katie15, then you will get 15% off your purchase. 

Also be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on future postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment