Friday, December 16, 2016

December Ipsy 2016 Unbagging

Hello everyone! It's finally that time of the month where I share what I received in my Ipsy glam bag. Ipsy is a $10/month subscription service, that sends out 5 different beauty items per month. It is generally more makeup items; however, they also throw in some skin care and hair care items, as well. Each month subscribers will receive their items in a cute little makeup bag.  You can review the items you receive for points, which you can then redeem for items on their website. Continue reading below to find out what I received this month. This post contains referral links.


Each month subscribers receive a cute little makeup bag with all of their products tucked inside. The bag this month is so cute!! I love that it is a wristlet!




I have heard great things about this lip treatment, so I'm happy that I received this. It has a very thick consistency, almost like Vaseline.  I used it for the first time last night before bed, and when I woke up this morning, my lips felt extra soft and hydrated. A little bit goes a long way, so I suspect this sample will last me quite a while. 



I love getting brushes in my subscription services. This one is suppose to be used for concealer; however, I see myself using it more for packing eyeshadow on the lid. The bristles are nice and soft. I can't wait to use this more!



I can always use a good black eyeliner; however, I feel like I've been drowning in liners lately. This particular one is very pigmented, and it dries quickly. It has a nice precise tip, as well. I will definitely use this, but I need to make it through some of my other liners first. Swatches are below. 



I love NYX eyeshadows, especially the ones from the prismatic line. 


They are nicely pigmented, and have a creamy formula. They apply nicely to the lids, as well. My only complaint would be that I was hoping for a different color. I have so many colors like this already. I will definitely be purchasing more shades though. Swatches are below. 



I love the Tarte Tarteist glossy lip paints. They are richly pigmented, and they last for several hours on my lips. This is a beautiful berry shade, which is perfect for the winter time. Swatches are below. 


Above are swatches of the Aurora Eyeliner, Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint, and the NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow. 



I completely forgot that I redeemed some of my Ipsy points for this beauty. It is a beautiful highlighting brush, with a great size. The bristles are nice and soft, and it does a great job of applying highlighter to my face. You could also use it for applying powder to the under-eye area. So happy with this! Plus this only cost 250 Ipsy points!!!

The overall value for my bag this month is $53.29, and I only paid $10!!! 

What items did you receive in your bag this month? Let me know in the comments section below, and also be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future unboxings, spoilers, and reviews. 

You can sign up for Ipsy here, if you haven't already: 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vhsxq

No comments:

Post a Comment