Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 2016 Ipsy Full Spoilers

Hey everyone! It's time once again for some spoilers from Ipsy! Based on the following spoilers, and the bag for December, it looks like it will be a good month! 


This month, all subscribers will be receiving one of the following products:


I'm really hoping to receive either the Smashbox product or the lip paint. 



And here is a closer look at the bag that all subscribers will be receiving this month. I love wristlets, so I cannot wait to get this bag!

Here is a full list of items that subscribers can look forward to receiving this month:




















AURORA INTENSIVELY PRECISE EYELINER in Blackberry or Cinnamon

What items are you hoping to receive this month? Let me know in the comments section below. Also, be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future spoilers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment