Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 2016 Favorites

Hey y'all! It's once again time for another monthly favorites, and I have to say that for the month of November, I didn't have as many favorites as I normally do. Part of that is because I have been working on a Project Pan, and I'm trying to work through some of my beauty items that have been collecting dust.  If you are interested in learning more about what a Project Pan is, and what I'm panning, than let me know in the comments section below. Otherwise, keep on reading to find out what items I have been loving this month. 




I actually received this product in my March Boxycharm, and I have been using it off and on since receiving it; however, I really dedicated myself to using it this month. 


I was able to use it up completely this month, which I hate because I really do like this eyebrow pencil. It matches my brows perfectly and it's super easy to use. The formula isn't too hard or waxy either. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a spoolie built into it; however, I recently found out that Chella sells a brow pencil with a spoolie, so I will definitely be checking that out!


There was just a little bit of product left for me to do a small swatch for y'all. 



This is by far the BEST setting powder out there. I had this little size sitting in my collection for a while now, because I have mainly been using the Kat Von D setting powder, but I decided to switch back to this one for a little bit. I have no idea why I ever stopped using this. I love it. 


This was another product that I used up this month, and it makes me so sad that I don't have it anymore. It makes my face look airbrushed and beautiful. My makeup stays in place all day when I set it with this. I will definitely be repurchasing this one!



I bought this on a whim, thinking that it sounded like a great idea, because I hate to say it, cleaning my brushes is a pain in the neck. This makes it so much easier for me. Especially if I want to use the same brush for different colors. It takes all of the powder off of my brushes, and it's actually really easy to clean. I would definitely recommend any makeup lover getting their hands on this!



I reviewed this palette back in October, and at the time I said that it wasn't worth the money; however, it was in my rotation to use this month, and I ended up falling in love with it. 


The colors are all so beautiful and pigmented, and they blend so easily. A lot of the colors are very similar, but they are different in their own way. I believe this has sold out in most places, because I wasn't able to find it online. However, if you come across this in a local Ulta or Sephora, I would now say that you need to snatch this baby up. My full swatch and review of this palette can be found here

Alright everyone, those are all of my favorites for the month of November! What products were you loving this month? Let me know in the comments section below, and also be sure to follow me so you don't miss out on future posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment