Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016 Favorites


Hey y'all! It's finally time for another monthly favorites, and I'm so thrilled that it's time for some fall makeup/beauty looks. As I mentioned in my last favorites blog post, fall is quite possibly my most favorite season all of time. I just love deep, vampy makeup looks. My only complaint is that the weather hasn't been very "fall-like" yet. Here in Georgia, it will continue to feel like summer until around November. However, this will not stop me and my love for fall-time looks. Anyone else feel my pain? 

Anyways, enough with all this chit chat, let's get to the product I've been loving for the month of September!



Does this palette not scream fall? I ordered this back in July, and I've been saving it for the start of fall, because I just knew that it would be perfect. It has 35 beautiful shades in it, with 28 shimmer shade and 7 matte shades. I can use just this palette to do any eye look, without having to supplement from another palette. It's mainly warm tone shadows, with a few cool toned ones thrown in there, as well. The shadows are highly pigmented, and easy to blend. I love it!!!


Here are a few of the shadows swatched above. I'm so in love!!



I adore this face wash. It's designed for combination skin, and even though I'm a oily skin girl, I love this stuff. It's cleanses my skin so well, without making it feel overly dry. I love how it has a nice lather to it, and the scent is amazing. My face feels squeaky clean after using it. I'm nearly out of it, which breaks my heart; however, I will definitely be purchasing more of it!



For a drugstore mascara, this stuff is the bomb.com! When you first look at the wand, you'll probably think, "This will definitely not do anything for my lashes!"; however, you're wrong. This stuff is like magic. I don't know how it does it, but it gives my lashes so much length and volume!! It doesn't flake through out the day either, which is a huge plus. Also, the price is fantastic! If you haven't tried this out, I would definitely do so.


See what I mean about the wand?! It's tiny, but it does such a great job of lengthening my lashes, and giving me the volume that I love!



I actually ordered these when Ulta had them on sale for their 21 days of beauty event. After receiving them in the mail, I fell in love with the colors and the formula! They are nice and pigmented; however, you can build them up to a perfect color. They blend easily onto the cheeks, too! I purchased 4 of them, and I love them all! These are the only blushes that I have used this month. 


Aren't these colors gorgeous?! I love how nice and creamy the formula is! These are swatches of the shades spectra, technicolor, prism, and tinge!

Alright everyone, those are my favorites for the month of September! Let me know in the comments section below if you have tried any of these products, and if you loved them just as much as I did. Also, let me know if you have discovered any favorites this month. I love trying out new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment