Saturday, March 19, 2016

March 2016 Boxycharm Unboxing

It's finally time again for another unboxing, Boxycharm style. I was so excited about this months box.  For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well. Keep reading below to see what I received this month. This post does contain referral links. 


This month all subscribers could have received a different variation in their boxes. Above is my box for the month of March.  This month I received:



It is a beautiful silver base with pink-purple reflects. Subtle, yet very pretty. I also finally purchased a Z-Palette, so I will have somewhere to store all of my pans now :)


Here is Rockstar swatched.  I love it!



Cupcake is a matte medium pink shade, and it looks to be a perfect crease shade!


Here is cupcake swatched.



I used this bad boy yesterday for the first time, and I'm officially hooked. It provided me with the best contour ever! I will never go back to using my old contour brush again!



I was nervous that this color wouldn't match my eyebrows, like so many other brow products. But is does!! I love it!


Here it is swatched.



I really like this perfume. It's sweet, yet sophisticated enough to wear on a date night. On the website it describes it as "Crafted with notes of Ruby Red Grapefruit and NashiPear blending with Orange Blossom and Gardenia, it's the essence of those summers on the beach or evening strolls through the park. Enjoy mid notes of Violet and Ocean Breeze with a base layer of Patchouli dry down that will leave you embraced in elegance and grace. "



Holy wow! When I say this thing is huge, I mean it. Plus look at that price tag!!! It amazes me how Boxycharm is able to put full size products in their $21/month box, and still do great! I have not used this product yet, as I am trying to make it through my other eye creams, but I have to say, I'm super excited to have received this!

The overall value for this box is $153!!!!!!  Having only paid $21, I would say this is one of the best subscription boxes out there. There is still time to get your hands on this month's box. Click on the link below to get started today!





No comments:

Post a Comment