Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 2016 Ipsy Unbagging

Hello everyone! It's finally that time of the month where I share what I received in my Ipsy glam bag. Ipsy is a $10/month subscription service, that sends out 5 different beauty items per month. It is generally more makeup items; however, they also throw in some skin care and hair care items, as well. Each month subscribers will receive their items in a cute little makeup bag.  You can review the items you receive for points, which you can then redeem for items on their website. Continue reading below to find out what I received this month. This post contains referral links.


Each month subscribers receive a cute little makeup bag with all of their products tucked inside. I actually like the bag for this month!




I have actually received this item before in Boxycharm, and I love it! It does a wonderful job of setting my foundation/concealer. 


It keeps my makeup from creasing throughout the day. Plus it is a pretty big pan, that will last me for quite some time. My only complaint is that I wish I would have received an item that I hadn't previously tried before. 



When I saw that I was getting this in my bag this month, I was hoping to receive this color!


It is a beautiful pinky mauve color! The pigmentation is great, and glides on easily. The color dries down to a satin finish, even though the website claims that it is a matte finish. It was also long-lasting on my lips. 


Here is the liquid lipstick swatched above. It really is beautiful, and because it's nice and comfortable on my lips, I definitely plan on purchasing the other shades in this range!

3.) Bonvivant Botanical Pure Masks Trio- $3 (Each mask is $1)


I love getting sheet masks in my subscription services. They are perfect for a spa night at home, or when I need something quick and easy for my skin. 


This mask is suitable for dry skin, and it is suppose to give your skin a quick hydration boost, and leave your skin looking nice and dewy. 


This mask is suppose to help improve elasticity, and brighten your skin. 


This mask is suitable for oily skin, and it is suppose to help reduce the size of your pores. I used this mask today, and it felt very nice! My skin does feel smoother, and a little bit tighter actually. It didn't make me feel oily after using it, which most sheet masks will. This is probably one of the first sheet masks that I have used where I did notice results after using it! I cannot wait to use the other ones!



I have several nail polishes from the Formula X brand, and I love every single one of them. I love the formula of these polishes, and they have so many different colors and finishes to choose from. This particular polish is a beautiful deep hunter green color, with flecks of gold in it. 


I wasn't able to get a good picture of this polish on my nails. It appears to be black, but I promise it's not! It really is gorgeous in person, and it is a perfect color for fall! It is perfectly opaque with just one coat, and it applied nice and evenly to my nails!



I have used this primer numerous times in the past, and I really do like it. It does a fantastic job of smoothing out and filling my pores. It keeps my makeup in place all day. 


I have never had to purchase a full-size of this, because I continuously receive it in various subscription services.  Even though I love this primer, I do wish I would have received something that I have never tried before. 

The overall value for my bag this month is $39! Having only paid $10, I would say that is pretty awesome!

What items did you receive this month? Let me know in the comments section below. Also be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future reviews and unboxings. 

You can sign up for Ipsy here, if you haven't already: 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vhsxq


No comments:

Post a Comment