Friday, November 11, 2016

Lancome Voxbox Review


Hey everyone! I received my Lancome Voxbox from Influenster a few days ago, so now I'm sitting down to give y'all a quick review of the items that I received. 

For those that don't know, Influenster is a website, that allows users to complete surveys and reviews on items. More often than not, you can be selected to receive a Voxbox, which can contain just about anything in it. Everything is free, all you have to do is review it! This makes the fourth Voxbox that I have received since joining back in May. 

If you haven't joined yet, visit the website here to sign up today!!

Enough with the chit chat, let's get into the items I received in this Voxbox!!



I was super excited to receive this in my Voxbox, because it has been on my wishlist for quite some time. The product that Influenster sent me is full-size, and retails for $27.50!


I really hate to say that this, but this mascara did not live up to my expectations. I love mascaras that give me crazy volume and length, and this just didn't deliver for me. I barely even noticed that I was wearing mascara when I had this on. I would definitely suggest skipping the expensive price tag, and get yourself some Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara!



I've also heard great things about these eyeliners, so I was super excited to receive not one, but two in this Voxbox. These are full-size, and they retail for $23 a piece!


I received the shades Noir Intense and Ampoule. The formula on these eyeliners are amazing! They glide on nicely and easily, and once they are on there, they will not budge. 


Here are some swatches of the eyeliners that I received. I'm loving the Ampoule shade, which is that gorgeous purple! 


Here, you can see me try and smudge the eyeliner out. It's budge proof!!



Having a eye pencil sharpener is a must! I'm happy to have received another one in this Voxbox; however, I wouldn't pay for this. It retails for $7, and it's a single sharpener. The Ulta brand beauty sharpener I purchased a while back was much cheaper, and it was a dual sharpener!



This particular product hasn't even released yet on the Sephora website, but it will soon. The size that I received is worth roughly $13, and the full-size will retail for $65. This eye-cream claims to instantly reduce the appearance of puffiness and crows-feet, all while hydrating and brightening the under-eye area. I will definitely say that it is hydrating, and cooling on my under-eye area. I did also notice it diminishing my dark circles. Despite the steep price tag, I will be purchasing the full-size once my sample runs out!



I have heard great things about this makeup remover, so I was excited to give it a try! The size that I received in my Voxbox retails for $15.  This stuff works really well to remove all traces of my eye makeup, even waterproof makeup! It doesn't leave a oily residue behind, and it also doesn't irritate my eyes! I would definitely recommend picking this up!


Here I am using the Lancome Bi-Facil to remove the eyeliners previously mentioned from the back of my hand. Very little pressure was needed to remove the liner!

Alright everyone, that is everything that I received in the Lancome Voxbox. It has an overall value of $108.50!! That is insane considering I didn't pay a single thing for this, and I received it all for FREE!! 

Again, if you haven't signed up for Influenster, it's free!

Also, be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future spoilers and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment