Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ole Henriksen VoxBox Review

I received my Ole Henriksen Voxbox in the mail the other day. This makes the second box that I have received from Influenster since becoming a member back in May. Influenster will send out these boxes from time to time, for members to review for free. As I just said, it is free to join Influenster, so why not join? Free stuff is the best stuff!! Continue reading below to see my review on this awesome box!


In this voxbox I received the following items:



This is a light-weight, oil-free moisturizer that is designed to even skin tone and smooth the skin's texture. It does say that it is specifically for combination, normal, or dry skin. I have oily skin, but I gave this a try anyways. So far it hasn't broken me out. I'm hoping that it helps with the dark spots I have from acne scaring. I received a 15 ml sample, which retails for $14.



These little sponges are so cute! You run them under water, where they will then expand. From there, you can use them with whatever cleanser or special treatment you prefer. It says that one sponge is good for 1-3 months of use!! I received two in this voxbox, and it retails for $6. 



Begin with Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask enriched with sugar, honey, and pomegranate seed powder to help polish away dull skin, for a smooth, radiant complexion (step 1). Next, apply Truth 25 percent vitamin C concentrate, and let it sit on the skin (step 2). Finally, Pure Truth Melting Cleanser layers on top of the concentrate to help activate it: the warming sensation signals that it’s working. This luxurious, three-in-one cleansing formula nourishes skin with vitamin C, cherry seed, and rose hip seed oils. Rinse it off, removing with the Power Bright complexion sponges provided, and skin is soft and supple with the ultimate Ole Glow (step 3).  I received one of these treatments in my voxbox, and it retails for roughly $9.16.



This serum is designed for normal, combination, or sensitive skin. I have sensitive, oily skin, so I'm hoping this works for me. It is a high-potency serum that is suppose to help brighten, boost collagen, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. It smells just like oranges, which is amazing. It's very light-weight, and absorbs right into the skin. I received a 15 ml sample, which retails for $15.  

The overall value of this voxbox is $44.16. I paid absolutely nothing for it, and received it for free from Influenster to sample, and give my honest opinion on it. I personally love Ole Henriksen products. They work great, and can be used on just about every skin type out there. Did you receive this voxbox, as well? If so, let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment