Monday, June 20, 2016

Ipsy July 2016 Spoilers!

It sneak peek time everyone. Here are some of the items that Ipsters can look forward to receiving in their bags this month. This post contains referral links. 


I'm really hoping for the Kabrow in my bag this month. What about y'all?!


Not my favorite bag this month, but definitely better than some of the other ones that we have received in the past.  


This month all subscribers will receive one of the above featured items in the bags, along with 4 other products. The items shown include:






What do y'all think of the first spoiler? I'm hoping for anything except the eye shadow. Let me know in the comments below. Also, continue checking in, because I will post more spoilers here, as they become available.

If you haven't already signed up for Ipsy, click the link below to get started today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment