Monday, June 20, 2016

June 2016 Boxycharm Unboxing

Welcome back everyone! It's time, once again, for another Boxycharm unboxing. For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well. Keep reading below to see what I received this month. This post does contain referral links. 


This box was packed full of awesome goodies! This month I received:



As a person that has oily skin, this stuff is a lifesaver!!  I use it to set my face, and then touch up throughout the day. I've seen some reviews that say it does leave a white cast, but I have not had that issue. In the swatch above, I really had to dig my finger in there to even get it to show up. 



I actually hated this color when I pulled it out of the box, but when I put it on my nails, I fell in love with it! It's a beautiful blue color. The swatch above is just with two coats, so I think three would be perfect! I can't wait to use this nail polish more!



I was really excited to receive this, because I've heard nothing but good things about the Girlactik brand. This is your basic black eyeliner pen, but the tip is firm. Because of that, I feel like I can get a even more precise line when doing my eyeliner/wing. I love it!


Here is the Girlactik eyeliner swatched.



I've never tried anything from the Farmacy brand, but I've heard really good things about it. I'm excited that Boxycharm sent three masks, because it will really give me the chance to try it out and determine whether I like it or not. I like that it's a brightening formula, which I can definitely use for my acne scars. I hope it works!



Let me start off by saying that I am not the biggest fan of loose mineral products. They make a huge mess, and they are just such a pain to use. Second off, the color is VERY yellow when swatched. I haven't tried it on my face yet, but I'm hoping that blending it out will help tone down the color a little. Has anyone else tried this yet? Did blending it out on the face/body help? Let me know in the comments below.

The overall value of this month's box is $135.95. It still amazes me that Boxycharm is able to pack in high priced items, and only charge $21 a month for it. If you love good deals, sign up today!


2 comments:

  1. I love my box its getting better n better looking forward for July already :) <3
    Hoping they give a summer eye-shadow that will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a self-proclaimed eye shadow hoarder, I completely agree! Eye shadow would be great!

      Delete