Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Play! by Sephora August Unboxing

Hello everyone! It's finally time for my Play! by Sephora unboxing for the month of August. Play! by Sephora is a $10/month beauty and makeup subscription service. They send 6 samples each month, along with a PLAY! BOOK of tips and tricks, and a PLAY! PASS for in-store learning. You can take the PLAY! PASS into any Sephora store, and use it to earn an additional 50 points with any purchases made. There is a waiting list to join; however, it does open up for everyone from time to time. Just continue to check in, and add your email address to be notified once it does! 


The theme this month is "The Eye Openers". Continue reading below to find out what I received this month. 



This product claims to visibly relieve dullness, diminish signs of fatigue, and promote a healthy looking glow. Sounds like things my skin desperately needs right now. I do wish the sample size was a little bit larger though. 



This eye cream says that it will reduce dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles. I have been using it for the past week, and I haven't noticed any changes in my eye area yet. I do like the thick formula of this product though.  A little bit definitely goes a long way. 



Let me start out by saying that I do NOT like this scent at all. Yes, it smells like clean laundry, which is nice; however, I do not want to wear a perfume that smells like that. I can simply wash my clothes, and get the same effect as this perfume without spending $90 to do it. 



I have been wanting to try this mascara for a while now, because everyone I know raves about it. However, I've worn it on 3 separate occasions now, and it flakes so badly. It also didn't really lengthen and thicken my lashes as much as some of my other favorite mascaras do. 



I really like the color of this eyeliner. It's a deep plum color, which is nice and creamy and goes on easily on my waterline. My only complaint is that it isn't 100% waterproof. I did notice it was fading throughout the day. Swatches are shown below. 



I love MUFE eye shadows, and this one is such a pretty color. It's a pink granite color, that looks so pretty all over the lid. It's not chalky like other eye shadows, and the color stayed on my eyes all day. I popped mine out of the plastic packaging and put it in my Z-palette for easier storage. Swatches are shown below. 

Below are the swatches of the eyeliner and the eye shadow. 


That's everything that I received in my August Play! by Sephora box. Did we receive the same things? If so, how did you like the items this month? Let me know in the comments section below. 

There are now theme spoilers for the September Play! by Sephora box. Click here to check them out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment