Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August Ipsy 2016 Unbagging

Hello everyone! It's finally that time of the month where I share what I received in my Ipsy glam bag. Ipsy is a $10/month subscription service, that sends out 5 different beauty items per month. It is generally more makeup items; however, they also throw in some skin care and hair care items, as well. Each month subscribers will receive their items in a cute little makeup bag.  You can review the items you receive for points, which you can then redeem for items on their website. Continue reading below to find out what I received this month. This post contains referral links. 




I have heard of Trust Fund Beauty before; however, I have never tried any makeup products from them. I was super excited to receive this in my bag this month. The color is absolutely gorgeous, and it's definitely a shade that I will wear a lot, especially in the fall. It doesn't dry down completely like other liquid lipsticks, which I'm okay with. Swatches are below. 



This eyeliner is one of the few that will actually stay on my waterline ALL DAY long without smudging or completely disappearing. I also love that the sample Ipsy sent is a twist up eyeliner pencil, instead of one that needs to be sharpened. I will definitely be purchasing the full size once my sample runs out. Swatches are below.



This is a very soft pressed powder, that goes on smoothly over my foundation/concealer. It doesn't have any shimmer qualities like you would think it would due to the name. I've been using this lately to set my under eye area, and it seems to work quite well. Swatches are below. 


Above are swatches of everything. 



I used this the other day, and I didn't really notice a difference in my skin after using it. Plus the scent is not my favorite. It was also a one time use sample size. I am slightly disappointed with this particular product. 



This product claims to remove impurities and dead skin cells, while hydrating the skin. I cannot say whether that is true or not, since I haven't tried it out yet. It is a large sample size though, so I will be able to tell if I like it or not. 

Alright everyone, that is everything that I received in my Ipsy bag for the month of August. What did y'all receive? Let me know in the comments below. Also, if you aren't currently signed up but thinking about it, click the link below to get started today. 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vhsxq


Also, there are currently spoilers out for the September Ipsy glam bag. Click here to check those out, and let me know what you think, and what you hope to receive next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment