Saturday, August 20, 2016

August 2016 Boxycharm Unboxing

Welcome back everyone! It's time, once again, for another Boxycharm unboxing. For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well. Keep reading below to see what I received this month. This post does contain referral links. 



This month's box was filled with awesome makeup goodies! For the month of August, I received:



I love shadow sticks when I'm looking for a quick and easy makeup look. The color of this shadow stick is so pretty! Once you apply this, you have a short amount of time to blend it out, and then it sets and WILL NOT BUDGE after that. Swatches are below. 



I normally don't like red-orange lip colors, but I really like this one! It is very creamy when applying, and then after about 15 seconds it dries down. It's not 100% non-transferable, but it's close. The packaging is also adorable as can be. I definitely plan on purchasing other colors from this line. Swatches are below.


Here are swatches of the shadow stx and the liquid lipstick!



After looking at the reviews and pictures of people that have used this product. I am so excited to give it a try. I am all for mascaras that will lengthen and thicken my existing lashes!



I have started to notice my fine lines and expression lines more and more lately, so I was super excited to receive this in my Boxycharm this month. It smells nice, and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my skin after applying. I truly hope it works!



Coastal Scents products can be a hit or a miss at times. This blush and bronzer shades in this palette are very pigmented and lasts all day on; however, the highlight shade isn't as pigmented as I would like. I'm one of this people that wants my highlighter to be seen from outer space :)


Here are swatches of the blush and bronzer palette. I really had to dig in there to get the highlight shade to show up at all. 

The overall value of this month's box is $119.95. That is such a great value considering I only paid $21. If you haven't signed up for Boxycharm yet, there is still time to get this month's box. Click the link below to get started today!




No comments:

Post a Comment