Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Endless Summer Voxbox Review

I received my Endless Summer Voxbox in the mail the other day. This makes the third box that I have received from Influenster since becoming a member back in May. Influenster will send out these boxes from time to time, for members to review for free. As I just said, it is free to participate, so why not join? Free stuff is the best stuff!! Continue reading below to see my review on this amazing box!


In this voxbox I received the following items:



This is a really pretty peachy-pink nail color. When applying it, I noticed that the formula was a bit runny and even after 2 coats, it still looked a little streaky. I didn't use a base coat, so next time I will. Hopefully that will make a difference because this is a really nice color. It was also fast drying which is always a plus. 


Here are my nails done up in Cunning.



I don't usually use protein supplements like this, but because I received it to try out, I will. The information card that came with this item says that the Iron-Tek Essential Protein's specialized blend of whey proteins come from American grass-fed cows (no growth hormones!). Instantized so that it can be easily mixed without a blender and into your favorite beverage. I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow :)



I have used several products from this brand in the past, and I have really enjoyed all of them. This one is no different. It left my hair feeling nice and soft, but not weighed down, like a lot of other leave-in conditioners tend to do with my hair It smells nice too. I also love that it helped to detangle my hair. I will definitely be purchasing the full-size of this once my sample runs out. 



I'm usually not a big drinker of hot teas, but these sound really tasty. I'm looking forward to trying the jasmine green tea and the chocolate pu-erh tea. Hopefully they are as tasty as they sound. Have any of you tried these teas before? If so, let me know how you liked them!



I've never tried any makeup products from the Max Factor brand before, so I was super excited to receive these in this voxbox. The mascara lenghtens and thickens my lashes without flaking throughout the day which is a huge plus. When I opened the liquid eyeliner, I was surprised to see that the tip was different from anything else I own. Check the photos below to see what I'm talking about. 


When you hold it one way, you have a thicker tip.


And when you turn it, you have a thinner tip for more precise lining. 


Here are swatches of the eyeliner. It was easy doing a wing with this liner, and it wasn't runny. It's not the darkest black eyeliner that I own, but it is still nice. 

The overall value of this voxbox is $42.63. That's pretty amazing considering I received it all for free for review. If you haven't signed up for Influenster yet, you need to. Free stuff is amazing! If you are already signed up for Influenster, did you receive this box as well, or did you receive a different one? Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment