Friday, April 1, 2016

March 2016 Favorites


Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a fantastic March, and I hope y'all discovered some new and amazing products. Keep reading below to find out what products have made it to my favorites list.



Holy wow you guys!! This stuff is amazing! I bought it on a whim from the Birchbox website, because it received amazing reviews, and I'm so glad I did. It smooths my hair, and adds shine. It helps to detangle my hair after washing it, and also provides UV and heat protection. It does all of that PLUS it seriously smells like spiced vanilla cupcakes and heaven. No joke. You have to get some of this if you haven't tried it. You won't regret it!!!



I have been eye-balling a Clarisonic cleaning brush for quite some time now, but I could never bring myself to spend that much money on it. Especially not knowing if it would work for me. Well my amazing husband did some research for me, and discovered this bad boy. It not only is half the price of a Clarisonic, but I imagine it works just as well. I have been using this everyday now for the past month, and I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin. I have less breakouts than before, and my face just feels so much more clean. Love this!!



This is another product that I purchased on a whim, because the reviews for it were amazing. I had never tried it before up until a few weeks ago, and I immediately fell in love. I would even go so far as to say this is my, wait for it, HOLY GRAIL mascara. It does everything that I want a mascara to do for my lashes. It lengthens, fills, and just plan makes my lashes look AHHMAZING!!!   




Once again, I have to hit y'all with a palette that is sadly not available anymore. However, this one is just too darn good not to talk about. I have had this palette for months now; however, I just recently got into using it more often. I seriously don't know why I stopped using it in the first place. The colors are amazing, and the shadows themselves are so creamy. They blend like a dream, and the numbers of looks that you can create with it are endless. The next time Lorac debuts a mega pro palette, I suggest y'all jump on that train, because it is SOOOO worth it!



By now, everyone has probably heard about this one, because of the hilariously funny and talented NIKKITUTORIALS on Youtube. This stuff will seriously hold your makeup on your face ALL. DAY. LONG!! Plus it is so much cheaper than any of the other face primers that you can purchase at the store. It doesn't break me out, and I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. It does have a manly smell; however, that does fade, and isn't noticeable throughout the day. 




These contour powders are seriously what dreams are made of. They go on easily and blend out so well. I use a combination of the first two powders to set my under eye area and my entire face. I use the first bottom shade to contour with. #contouronfleekyall



I have literally been stalking the Anastasia Beverly Hills Instagram page daily, just to catch glimpses of this bad boy being put to use. Luckily I finally got my hands on one, and my Lord. This thing is amazing!! The highlight shades are so creamy and pigmented, it only takes a little bit to achieve a beautiful, glowy look.  To me, this is totally worth the price tag!!  

Alright everyone, that is my list of favorites for the month of March. Be sure to let me know what products made your favorites list by commenting below!

1 comment:

  1. All of them were awesome! Unfortunately, I did not get any of those in my Box for March! Maybe I will get those in my April Box!! ��

    ReplyDelete