Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ipsy May 2016 Spoilers

Hey y'all! It's finally time yet again for some Ipsy spoilers. Based on the first sneak peek, next month is looking pretty fantastic! Keep reading below to find out more.  This post contains referral links!


I'm praying for the Glamglow!!


Those nail polishes are so pretty!


I need that Hikari in my life!!


I'm loving these bags this month!! I'm hoping for either the pink or the blue!



The above shown picture just came through on Snapchat just a little bit ago. What do y'all think? I'm so in love with the destination theme for May, and that bag is too cute!! Plus it looks like there will be more than one type of Glamglow sample given this coming month. Also, that lipstick looks so amazing!!  I cannot wait to get my bag!


This month all subscribers will be receiving one of the above featured items in their glam bag.




All of these items look amazing! Which one are you hoping to receive in your Ipsy bag next month? Comment below and let me know. Also, continue checking in, because I will post more spoilers here as they become available!



https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vhsxq

No comments:

Post a Comment