Thursday, January 21, 2016

January Boxycharm Unboxing



I received my first ever Boxycharm box in the mail the other day, and I have been dying to share it will y'all! For those that don't know, Boxycharm is a $21/month beauty subscription service that sends 5-6  FULL SIZE beauty products each month. Nearly every box has a total value of over $100 worth of product in it. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn full sized products for free. This box does lean more towards the makeup side of beauty; however, they do include skincare/haircare, as well. Keep reading below to see what I received this month. This post does contain referral links. 




Because I have had my Boxycharm for several days now, I have had the opportunity to sample everything that I received in my box. This month I received:

Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette -$39.95(you can find this product for $19.95 on most websites that sell Coastal Scents)




The overall value for the box this month is $108.92. Having only paid $21, I would say this is one heck of a deal. I must say that I love the Coastal Scents Smoky Palette. With a little bit of eyeshadow primer, these shadow will last you all day, and they are very pigmented! The Blinc Mascara was also very fun to try! It did not make my lashes look clumpy, and it did not flake throughout the day.  The brushes from Royal Langnickel are very soft, and perform great when applying eyeshadows! Finally, the eyeliner from Starlooks is one of the blackest blacks I have ever seen. It did not smudge throughout the day, and it came off fairly easy with a little bit of makeup remover. Boxycharm definitely impressed me this month! I can't wait for my future boxes!

If you are interested in receiving this months box, there is still time to get it! Use the link below to sign up today!




No comments:

Post a Comment