Saturday, January 30, 2016

January 2016 Favorites

So I have decided to begin sharing some of my favorites for the month, so that you all can try them out if you like. I've used these items below countless times throughout the month, and they have quickly become some of my favorites for the month of January. Continue reading below to find some new favorites for yourself!

1.) KAT VON D EVERLASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK LOLITA


If you have not tried the Kat Von D brand of liquid lipsticks, you are totally missing out. They wear great, and they don't flake off like so many other liquid lipsticks. They, of course, are matte; however, they do not dry my lips out like so many other brands do. The shade Lolita is a beautiful chestnut rose color, and it goes with practically every makeup look imaginable. 



I received this item in my January Birchbox,and I have literally used it everyday since receiving it. I even wear it on days that I don't do any other makeup, because it makes my skin glow. It does not have a heavy silicone feel to it, like most primers do. Instead it feels moisturizing, and it doesn't make me breakout.  It blurs my pores, and makes my skin just look absolutely amazing. It keeps my makeup on my face where it belongs, as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing the full size once my sample is out. 



I can be very picky when it comes to concealers, because a lot of them will crease on me throughout the day, even when I set them with a powder. This concealer doesn't do that. It has amazing coverage, and a little bit goes a LONG way.  The formula is so creamy, and I barely feel like I'm wearing anything when I have this concealer on! It's amazing!  I wear mine in the shade Fair Neutral.



It has been very hard for me to find a brow product that actually matches the color of my brows, without breaking the bank to do so. However, I have finally found one. This brow pencil from Ulta matches my brow color, stays all day without smudging, plus it is HALF the price of another, more well known brand.  It has a spoolie on one end, and the product on the other. If you are on the market for a good brow product, definitely give this a try!  I wear mine in the shade Medium Brown.




Oh how I hate to do this you all, because I believe this product is no longer available; however, this palette and the shadows are AMAZING!  I have had this product for a while now, but because I own so many eyeshadow palettes, I'm trying to rotate through them, so they all receive my love equally.  The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing, and they blend like a dream!!  Even though this palette may no longer be available, keep your eyes peeled for the next Anastasia Beverly Hills palette. You won't regret it!

Alright everyone, I hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know below what you all think, and if any of these products were also some of your favorites for this month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment