Sunday, May 1, 2016

Influenster Bloom Voxbox Review

After only being a member of Influenster for one month, I was selected to receive and review their Bloom Voxbox. Continue reading below to find out what products I received, and what my thought were on them. 


There were a lot more products in this box than I thought there would be! 



I first opened this box in the car on the way into town with my husband next to me. Neither of us had eaten breakfast or lunch, so we were pretty hungry at this point. We devoured this bar within seconds. It was so tasty and chocolatey (if that is even a word). I will certainly try and find this brand when we go grocery shopping next!



I would normally steer clear of any type of hair product that says it is for fine, thin hair; however, for the sake of product reviews, I tried it out on my roots, and I actually ended up loving this. It gives me the lift I need where I want it! #Plump4Joy #contest



I use Secret brand deodorants on a daily basis, and have for years. I just tend to gravitate towards their products; however, I prefer a gel deodorant versus a solid. I do appreciate that I received this, and I will definitely use it, but I will not repurchase the full size once it runs out. 



Again, this is another product that I was thankful to have received for free to try out, but after using them, I feel like I get better results with using a plain old cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover. These would be perfect for on the go though; however, if you are doing a at home manicure, just stick with the old fashioned way of removing your old nail polish. 




Do I even need to tell you how I feel about this nail polish? Let's just say that I'm extra happy to have received the nail polish remover pads in my box. This nail polish color looks gorgeous in the bottle, but when you apply it to the nails, it is anything but. I would NOT recommend this product!

That's everything that I received in my Bloom Voxbox. Did you receive the same things, or did you perhaps receive a different Voxbox? Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment