Sunday, January 22, 2017

February 2017 Boxycharm Spoilers

Hey y'all! I know I'm a little late in getting these spoilers up for everyone, but it has already been a hectic start to the year. However, I figured it is always better late than never, so I wanted to get this up anyways! February is looking like it will be a great month for Boxycharm!


Every subscriber will be receiving TWO Makeup Geek eyeshadows for the month of February. They are valued at $6 a piece.


You will receive two of the colors swatched above! I'm really hoping for some of those warm colors personally.


Subscribers will also be receiving a small Z-palette, to help store those Makeup Geek shadows we will be receiving. 


The third item that subscribers will be receiving is the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator, which has an overall value of $79!!!! I've used this product in the past, and I personally love it, so I am beyond thrilled that we will be getting the full size in Boxycharm next month. 

There is still time to sign up in order to receive February's box. Let me know what you think of these spoilers in the comments section below, and also be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future spoilers and unboxings.


2 comments:

  1. I don't own a z-palette so I'm excited and it will be my first time getting any Makeup Geek items

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin hates Dr. Brandt product :( I am really hoping it is not included in my box.

    ReplyDelete