Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Project Pan Roulette-28 By May 6, 2017

Hey everyone! Since it is the start of a new year, that means a ton more new and exciting beauty products will be hitting stores soon. So in order to make room in my collection for some of those items, I wanted to do a big project pan. 

For those that don't know, project pan is simply trying to use up what beauty products you currently have in your collection. Some people that do project panning will also abstain from purchasing new beauty products until they have completed their pan project. Do to lack of self control, I will NOT be doing that.

I decided to spice my project pan up a little bit by doing it roulette style. I used a template I found online, which you can find here, and I randomly selected (no peeking!!) 28 categories.  I selected 28 different items to be completed by May 6, because I will be turning 28 years old on that date.

I will have pictures below of each product that I plan on using in this project pan, along with what my specific goal is for each product. So enough with all of the chit chat, lets get to it!

1.) A product with a pump- Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light


I am about half-way through this foundation right now, so my goal is to try and use it up.

2.) A product that smells good- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter


I haven't used this yet, but I know I can get through the entire thing by May 6. It is a travel size.

3.) A highlighter- Becca Opal


This is a deluxe size sample that I received almost a year ago from an online order at Ulta.com. I would like to a least hit pan on this. 

4.) A product in a squeeze bottle- L'Oreal Pro Matte 24hr Foundation


I use this foundation several times a week, so it won't be hard for me to finish using this up.

5.) A product that you haven't used in a while- Trestique Eyeshadow stick in Venetian Gold


I received this in one of my very first Ipsy bags last year. I'm not the biggest fan of cream shadows, so this will be a challenge for me, even though there isn't that much left. I would like to finish this up.

6.) A holy grail skin care product- Origins Frothy Face Wash


I am on my second bottle of this stuff, and I'm about half way through it already. This will be super easy for me to use up by May.

7.) Pick a product at random- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer


This has been in my collection for a long time now. I picked this simply because it's not my favorite and I really just need to use it up. My goal is to use as much as possible before I throw it out. 

8.) A drugstore makeup product- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer


I am obscessed with this bronzer, and I use it nearly everyday. I would like to at least hit pan on this. 

9.) Your least favorite perfume- Paco Rabanne Lady Million


This is the only perfume that I have in my collection that isn't my favorite. Luckily I only have a small amount of it left, so this will be easy for me to use up. 

10.) A face serum- Sunday Riley Good Genes


This is the only facial serum that I currently have, and I just purchased it about a month ago, so I still have a long way to go. I personally won't be in a hurry to use this up, because I love it, and it cost a pretty penny. 

11.) Your favorite lip balm- Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm


I'm working through another lip balm now, but I will be moving on to this one after that. I use a lip balm every night before I go to bed, so this should be something I can use up by May.

12.) A cream eyeshadow- Laura Mercier Shadow Stick in Rose Gold


Again, I'm not a huge fan of cream shadows and shadow sticks, so this will be a challenge for me; however, I would like to try and use this up by May. 

13.) A current favorite product- L'Oreal Brow Stylist 


I just received this in the mail last week, but I have literally been using it everyday since I got it. I love it! I don't see this being hard for me to use up.

14.) A product that is hyped on Youtube- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer


This is hyped on Youtube for a great reason. I love this concealer, and I use it almost every time I wear makeup. This shouldn't be hard for me to use up by May.

15.) A mascara- Ardency Inn Modster Big


I try not to hold on to mascaras for more than 3-4 months anyways, so this shouldn't be difficult for me to use up by May.

16.) A product I've recommended- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner


I want to use up this liner, because I have several back ups in my drawer waiting to be used. 

17.) A mini makeup product- Bare Minerals Ready Bronzer


This is a deluxe sample that I received almost a year ago from an online order. I would like to at least hit pan on this. 

18.) Your favorite hand cream- Juara Coconut Hand and Nail Balm


I only have a little bit of this left, so it shouldnt' be too hard for me to finish using this up. 

19.) Your favorite eyeshadow- Mac Brule


This was really hard for me to pick, because I don't really have one favorite eyeshadow; however, if I had to pick something, I would have to say Mac Brule is great. I have been using it nearly everyday for about 2 weeks to set my eye primer before applying other shadows. I would like to at least hit pan on this. 

20.) A face mist- Cinema Secrets Super Sealer Setting Spray


I am about half way done with this setting spray, and I would like to finish it up by May. It is not my favorite setting spray, because it burns my eyes a little after using it. I need it gone. 

21.) A product that cost $5 or less- Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve


I don't normally use a lip liner, so I wanted to challenge myself a little bit by throwing one into my project pan. I would like to use at least half of this by May. 

22.) A product that you received as a gift- Nars Blush in Orgasm


My Husband purchased this for me as a Valentine's Day gift, and I would like to at least hit pan on it by May. 

23.) A product you haven't used much- Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer


I don't reach for this concealer very often, and it has basically just been taking up room in my collection, so i would like to try and use it up by May.

24.) A face moisturizer- Clinique Moisturizing Gel


I just started using this moisturizer, so it is completely full. I would like to at least get through half of it by May. 

25.) Your oldest lip product- Trestique Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude


This has been in my collection for over a year and a half, and it needs to be used up. I very rarely make it through a full lip product, so this will be a challenge for me.

26.) A product in loose form- Cinema Secrets Ultra Translucent Setting Powder


I picked this loose powder because it has been in my collection for nearly a year now, and I just don't reach for it like I use to. I would like to finish using it up by May. 

27.) A colored eyeliner- Sephora Collection Eyeliner in Love Affair


I can see myself using this eyeliner up. It is a beautiful plum color, and looks great with just about any eye look. 

28.) Your favorite face product- Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder


I use this setting powder all of the time, so it should be fairly easy for me to use up by May.

EXTRAS:



I am rolling this over from a previous project pan that I did. I would like to finish this up, and luckily I don't have much more to go. 



I am also rolling this over from a previous project pan that I did. I am nearly finished with it, so hopefully I can completely use it up. 

*10 perfume samples

*10 various beauty samples from my sample jar


This is how I will be measuring my usage on any stick products. 

Well everyone, it looks like I have my work cut out for me on this project pan. I will update again half through with my progress on each item, so be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment