Friday, January 20, 2017

January 2017 Ipsy Unbagging

Hello everyone! It's finally that time of the month where I share what I received in my Ipsy glam bag. Ipsy is a $10/month subscription service, that sends out 5 different beauty items per month. It is generally more makeup items; however, they also throw in some skin care and hair care items, as well. Each month subscribers will receive their items in a cute little makeup bag.  You can review the items you receive for points, which you can then redeem for items on their website. Continue reading below to find out what I received this month. This post contains referral links.


Each month subscribers receive a cute little makeup bag with all of their products tucked inside. The bag this month is so cute!! 


It has a silvery blue top portion, with a silver underlay. Here is a close up of it!




I love getting sheet masks in my subscription services, plus the packaging on these particular ones are so adorable! The acaiberry mask is meant for lackluster skin that needs a little extra TLC, and the aloe mask is for dry skin that has lost it's elasticity, plus it will help with redness! I cannot wait to use these!



This was the one and only product from January that I truly wanted, so I'm thrilled that I received it! I never thought I would like another blending brush more than my Morphe M441, but this one is quickly pushing that one out of the way. It blends shadows so nicely, and it's perfect for getting right up in that crease. Plus it is the prettiest brush ever!



I have admittedly not tried too many products from the Rimmel brand before, not because I didn't want to, but because I often over look this brand at the drugstore. 


I actually really like this product. I love that it comes in a lipstick form, which makes it super easy to apply. It was very moisturizing on my lips, and while it looks orange in the tube, it applies clear to the lips. This is perfect to apply right before putting on a liquid lip. 



Just about every product that I have ever received from ModelCO has been great, so I was excited to receive this blush in my bag this month. 


It is a beautiful peach color with a hint of sheen to it. I tried it out the other day, and it has a nice buildable color; however, I felt like it faded throughout the day. Did anyone else that received this product have the same experience with it? Let me know in the comments section below. Swatches are below. 

5.) Manna Kadar Cosmetics Fantasy 3-in-1 Eyeshadow -Unable to find price for size received


I love multi-use products like this. You can use it as a eyeshadow, a blush topper, or a highlight. 


I tried using this as a eyeshadow the other day, and I did have to wet my brush to get any color pay off, so I'm not sure I will use it for that. However, I did try it out as a highlight today, and it was gorgeous. It leaves a nice subtle glow to the skin, which I love. Swatches are below



I love when Ipsy has great redeemable items on their website. When I saw this on there, I immediately snatched it up. 


It is a beautiful metallic mauve-lavender shade. It applied nice and evenly to my lips. It lasted for several hours after application, and my lips didn't feel dry after wearing it. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future. Swatches are below. 


Above are swatches of the blush, 3-in-1 eyeshadow, and the metallic lipstick. 

The overall value of this month's bag was $47.17, and that isn't including the price of the Manna Kadar 3-in-1 eyeshadow or the bag! This was definitely one of my better months! What items did you receive? Let me know in the comments section below, and be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you don't miss out on future spoilers and unboxings!

You can sign up for Ipsy here, if you haven't already: 

https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=vhsxq

No comments:

Post a Comment